Shopify Export Order
- Export Customer orders to specific Customers/merchants. ( FTP, e-mails etc.)
- Merchants can get exported orders in XML and CSV format.
- Define notification settings (Positive/Negative email notifications to the app users)
- Send orders daily, weekly, hourly based on scheduling mechanism.
- Share Adaptor with other users in your subscription with lots of security features.
Procedure to activate Adaptor Shopify: Export Customer Orders
Navigate to Adaptors-> Catalogue, there you can find multiple Adaptors which you can use for business purpose
After activation of Adaptor it will navigate to 'General' screen of Adaptor
Procedure to configure Adaptor Shopify: Export Customer Orders
In General you can manage different settings described in below (General) image
Learn more about sharing and security - Click here
Click on 'Source' to connect Shopify account with iPaaS, and orders will be exported from your Shopify account once it is configured
Learn how to connect shopify webshop with iPaaS? - Click here
Click on 'Export Rules' to add settings
After activation of customers you can change Export Custom Settings (General settings, supplier/sender settings, customer/receiver settings, output format, destination gateway) for individual customer.
Feature to send positive and negative notifications for document and adaptor level
Learn more about notification settings - Click here
You can set schedule for Adaptor when you want to be run the Adaptor automatically
Learn more about schedule settings - Click here
You can view all the transactions of Adaptor through Dashboard
You can view all the details of exported documents like receiver, order number, status
You can view Excel and XML files of orders which are exported and successfully processed into destination gateway
Last date of update: 16.08.2023