iPaaS 5.3.7 Release Note
Microsoft Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations
- Implemented a new feature to authenticate users for account management of MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 F&O
- Added a feature to send a notification with an excluded product list from Uniconta if a user setup setting would be like "please do not create a product simply exclude it"
PDF 3.0 & Unmapped solution
- Implemented an In-house AI solution for capturing sales order data automatically.
- Implemented REST API methods in all economic setups.
- Feature to add a filtration by Rackbeat Id at the app dashboard.
- Implemented a feature to use a line level delivery date from header level delivery date while import orders from Rackbeat
- Fix the issue of sales invoices where only booked invoices should be processed.
ShopifytoBC Order Integration
- Fix the issue of product-level discount syncing at a business central.
- Fix the issue when a user changes the task status to resolve, then it shows on hold message but this task is moved to "On Doing".
- Fix the issue when the user tries to stop the timer from the ticket it does not allow to stop the timer from the ticket.
- Fix the issue in an error message where it is showing the wrong for the already started ticket.
- Fix the issue in an account statistics view on the dashboard which overlapped with dropdowns.
- Fix the issue in the download searches file from Advance search shows a blank page when there is no data to download