iPaaS 5.4.0 Release Notes
Microsoft Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations
- Implemented an app to export customer order confirmation automatically from F&O.
- Implemented a new feature to choose sites while importing sales order lines
- Implemented a backend logic to create a customer account number while importing a customer in F&O
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O where while Import deactivated customer not showing in the list, but when searched by EAN then it showed in the list.
- Fixed a bug for Invoice not showing by Customer & Date filter in the F&O export manual Invoice process.
- Fixed an issue where EAN & Reg No are showing the same in the FnO Export Invoice and Import Order apps but we have removed one column for the same reg no
- Fixed an issue of proper error message display in export Invoice.
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O where we were unable to import an order successfully if that customer was not available in the portal and we selected in setting like "create a new customer".
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O, where we were unable to import an order successfully if we deactivated the customer from the setting and we selected an option to activate the customer automatically if that customer is available in the F&O portal.
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O where in import rules a user cannot fetch proper customer data accordingly configured/ Non-configured.
- Fixed an issue while the search not working properly in the invoice by customer EAN number in F&O while manually exporting invoices.
- Fixed an issue where an invoice is in the F&O portal but when we try to export manually then at searching time that invoice is missing.
- Fixed an issue where customer name is not getting updated in adaptor if customer name is updated in F&O also not showing results as per updated search name
- Fixed an issue where the Invoices are not exported manually from the export Invoice setup
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O import order dashboard where a user was not able to see the Unit Price in the imported Lines section (History) as per the price mentioned in the order file.
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O import order dashboard where a user was not able to see the quantity of the order in F&O same as I mentioned in the order file.
- Fixed an issue in MSD F&O import order adaptor, where there should be an "icon" for setting in the configured/non-configured customer list which was missing.
- Fixed an issue where after successfully importing the order file, the note is missing in the order file.
- Fixed an issue with the Refresh API data feature which did not work properly in MSD F&O.
- Fixed an issue of execution mode "Mix" in MSD F&O which didn't work properly.
- Fixed an issue when clicking on the Export Rule tab from Notification or Schedule then it shows a blank error popup.
- Fixed an issue in MSD 365 F&O where after importing the input order file unable to receive data in history as well as won't receive any notification mail.
- Fixed an issue where in the import rule setting dashboard the product group contents are repeated twice.
- Documentation for Import Customer Orders to MSD 365 F&O: https://knowledgebase.hubbroker.net/article/vzfurl46qv/preview
- Documentation for Export Customer Invoices from MSD 365 F&O:https://knowledgebase.hubbroker.net/article/l8vhqkxbo7-microsoft-dynamics-365-f-o-export-customer-invoice
- Implemented a feature of notification with excluded product list from economic if my setup setting would be like please do not create a product simply exclude it.
- Fixed an issue in the customer settings in the Customer/Receiver section while exporting invoices, when we set the rule "Select same as Master (Routing Id) No," data is unable to be retrieved in the textbox.
- An Issue in creating an adaptor from the iPaaS catalog.