iPaaS 5.3.2 Release Notes
- We have fixed the bug where Remarks were not available for successful order imports for all the supported ERP systems.
- We have fixed the bug with BISV3 output files where the quantities and line amounts mentioned as negative did not give a valid file.
- We have fixed a bug where credit notes would process as invoices when processed in different adaptors.
- We have fixed the bug where co-ordinates duplication would happen whenever the user selects the option to copy default variant mappings when creating a new variant.
- We have fixed the bug where the Lookup compare key wouldn't give the desired output based on the extracted data.
- We have fixed a bug where document transformation was failing for data extraction rules that result in null.
- We have fixed a bug where exporting existing field collections would not do any action. The user will now be able to export the existing field collection onto their device and also import it for creating new field collections.