iPaaS 4.3.1 release note
Release Date: 05/10/2019
- All the records should be in sequential order (i.e. 1 2 3 …. 100 so on) for “No” column
- New column “In Production” introduced with YES and NO values to identify the mapping execution was on Production or not.
- To remove “Canceled” prefix and highlighted that record with different colour
- Current month new chargeable mappings exist (i.e. >=1) then those records should be highlighted by yellow colour.
- The summary should be displayed just below the table of records.
- We will add a new comment column to show the description of mapping variant (Chargeable or new changeable) only if its count is 2 or more.
- For Chargeable its title should be “New structure”
- For Non-chargeable title should be “New structure(Minor Change)”
- Trial subscription days updated to 14 from 30
- My Mapping - Filter is not working once we click "send request" and cancel it
- Mapping Overview - User group dropdown - Records should be in ascending order
Category: Release Note
Last date of update: 05.10.2019