iPaaS 5.3.1 Release Notes
- We have enhanced the delete user feature and customer admins will now be able to delete any user who is not active in the system.
- We have fixed the bug where document processing was failing if the document number included characters or was from an inactivated customer.
- Import Orders app will now be able to sync your activated customers with the "Configured Customers" tab daily.
- Import orders will now have relevant delivery address as per the import rules settings.
- We have enhanced the data extraction rule for dates by adding "Custom Date" rule that will enable users to set a custom date based on increment and decrement requirements in the number of days.
- We have fixed the bug with "Get ShiptoLocationId ERIKS" and "Get Sender EmailAddress" data extraction rule where the data was not being extracted in output file.