Sprint 5.3.5 Release Notes
- Fix an issue in uniconta export invoice app while getting all invoice lists.
- Fix an issue when we select a Testing mode in Shopify export order app then file is not uploaded in a selected gateway.
- Implemented a frontend module through which a user can validate OIOUBL/BISV3 documents.
- Integrate a backend API for validation with all the adaptors so that while executing transactions according to settings all types of files will be validated by the HubBroker validation module.
PDF 3.0 & Unmapped solution
- Fixed a bug for Line level validation settings only working if line data is available, but it should work when line data is not available and has to fire an error message.
- Fixed a bug where Item should not added repetitively by the AI Engine
- Fixed an issue where AI captured Item should not be deleted
- Fixed a bug where UOM is not captured by the AI Engine
- Fixed an issue where AI Engine should capture the Invoice details properly
- Fixed an issue where AI Engine did not capture Items if items were on Invoice's multiple pages
- Fix a bug while assigning a ticket, ticket module shows "Please resolve the following error".
- Fix an issue on the timer button tooltip where a message is wrong.
- Fix a bug for the Start task button which should show a timer when the user clicks on it.
- When one user assigns the ticket to another user, the task should automatically be closed and a new task should be generated for the assigned user of that particular ticket.
- If a task is already running in the task module, the second task should not be started. Only one task should be run at a time for each user.
- Fix a bug where the system allow to start of multiple ticket/task at the same time.
- Fix a bug when the ticket is assigned to another person the task is not closed, it still shows in the Doing.
Internal task from PD
- Analysis/Preparation for Microsoft 365 F&O apps
- Generic JSON File to handle all document type.
- Update Python code to enhance Tabula output
- Inhouse AI Order Model update
- R&D to find a third-party AI Supplier.
- R&D: Enhance Tabula results and testing
Internal Task from CS
- ERIKS - 1 Endpoint activation, 4 Different Variant, 2 New mapping request
- HARTING DEUTSCHLAND GMBH & CO. KG - 1 New mapping request
- SENNHEISER NORDIC A/S - 1 Endpoint activation
- Bella Operation A/S - 3 New mapping request
- LUND-STOUGAARD ApS - 1 New service activation
- Maplesoft Europe Limited - 1 New mapping request