Here you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about becoming a provider of a PEPPOL Access Point (AP) or an SMP (service metadata publisher).
- Why would we even consider having a PEPPOL Access Point (AP)?
- How do we get our own PEPPOL Access Point?
- What is an SMP? Do we need one?
- How are PEPPOL receivers identified?
- Which message types can be used in PEPPOL?
- How do we wrap PEPPOL files using the required SBDH envelope?
- We received a NACK (negative ackowledgment). What now?
- We received an ACK (positive acknowledgement) but the file did not reach the receiver. What should we do?
- How can I find the helpdesk contact details to a PEPPOL Access Point?
- How do I find out which Access Point a PEPPOL receiver use?
- What do all the PEPPOL buzzwords mean?